Here is the list of spiral model Advantages and Disadvantages
Spiral Model Advantages:
- Avoidance of Risk is instantly improved, due to a large amount of Risk analysis.
- Suitable for large scale and mission-critical projects.
- Software is delivered right on time in the SDLC.
- Additional Functionality can be included at a later date.
- Requirements can be caught all the more precisely.
- Documentation can be controlled with over strong approval
- Users see the system early.
- It can be a huge expensive model to use.
- Risk analysis requires highly specific expertise.
- The project’s success is highly dependent on the risk analysis phase.
- Incapable of smaller projects.
- Spiral may go indefinitely.
- Spiral Model Process is complex
- The vast number of intermediate stages requires a huge amount of documentation.