About the Java Online Certification course at Bagya Tech?
Our extensive 100-hour Java training program at Bagya Tech includes Core Java and Advanced Java concepts. From introducing the Core Java topics such as OOP concepts, conditional statements, loops, database connectivity, to J2EE concepts like Servlets, JSP, Web Services, Unit testing, and working with ReactJS are all included our elaborate curriculum.
Why should one go for the Java Certification course?
Java is one of the most popular general-purpose, robust, high-level, interpreted, dynamic, platform-independent, simple, Secure, Architectural neutral, OOP language which is evergreen and highly-adopted in the software world. Java was developed by James Gosling of Sun Microsystems in 1995. Ever since Java has made it to the top and highly preferred in various fields.
The various applications of Java include
- Building Desktop Applications
- Mobile Applications for Android
- Web Applications
- Software Development
What are the objectives of the Java Certification Course?
Our Java course curriculum is a comprehensive program planned and delivered by our training experts who are well-versed with the know-how of the industry and training. Our Java Certification course objectives are:
- To provide in-depth knowledge of the Core Java concepts such as OOP, loops, conditional statements, arrays, multi-threading, various libraries, databases, etc.
- Coverage of real-time industry-based projects to gauge our learners’ comprehension.
- Offer hands-on experience on projects and case studies are from different domains like BFSI, Telecom, Healthcare, Insurance, etc
- With the involvement of Mentors, SMEs we look to develop exposure to industry practices and standards in our learners.
What will the learners achieve by the Java course completion?
Our Java Certification program at Bagya Tech will help you become an expert effortlessly. Our short projects embedded in between the program are to test our learners’ reach and comprehension of each concept. However, our learners will have acquired proficiency in the following topics inevitably.
- Complete understanding of Java data types, loops, conditional statements, OOP concepts, multi-threading, exceptions handling, and databases using the hibernate framework.
- In-depth knowledge of J2EE concepts like Servlets, Java Server Pages, information on Web Servers such as Apache Tomcat.
- Learn XML, XML parsing using SAX/DOM
- Build skills on Hibernate, Read and Save data using Hibernate, Hibernate Query Language
- Working on Spring, Spring Beans, Spring to JDBC Configuration
- Dealt with sessions on WebServices like Spring, RESTful.
- Version Control Junit Test
- Wrapping up with ReactJS, creating React App, understanding its components, etc.
Who should go for the Java Certificate Course?
Java is undeniably a ubiquitous and evergreen programming language. According to a survey, 97% of the enterprise desktop applications run on Java. There are a whopping 9 million Java developers in the world. Therefore, there is every reason for an individual who aspires to get a taste of the programming world to learn Java.
Who can learn Java?
- Beginners who hope to venture into the programming world
- Those who aspire to be web developers
- Aspiring Web designers
- Avid Java fans
What are the prerequisites for enrolling in this course?
There is a well-known jargon that Java essentially helps you to think like a programmer. For those who hope to master this popular programming language, there are no prerequisites. Java is a good place to start programming. However, a basic understanding of OOP concepts can be an added advantage.
- Let’s say I have skipped a class, how can I make up for it?
At Bagya Tech, you will never miss a class.
- Our learners can easily access the video recordings of the Java online course live sessions uploaded on the LMS.
- Alternatively, you can attend a class from another batch to make up for the missed sessions.
- How long are the training videos available after the course completion?
All the training videos will be available for your reference for life once you have enrolled for the course.
- Do you offer a placement guarantee after the course completion?
What we offer at Bagya Tech is a 100% job-oriented Java online program; we provide placement assistance.
- Can I attend a demo session before I enroll in the classes?
At Bagya Tech, all those registered with us can attend a free demo session. Our live demo sessions are effective and can help you make a well-informed decision. It allows you to assess the knowledge, skills, and communication effectiveness of our trainers beforehand.
- What are the System Requirements for the Selenium Certification course?
Windows/Mac/Linux with 4-8GB RAM, 20 GB Memory, i3 processors, or above.
- What about the practical sessions after the theory classes?
Our cloud test lab is available for practice 24*7.
- Who will be my instructors at Bagya Tech?
All our instructors at Bagya Tech are with 5-15 years of industry experience and working knowledge on Java/J2EE concepts along with strong training skills.
- What are the various career opportunities after learning Java?
Mastering Java opens up a plethora of opportunities in the software world. Despite the existence of various programming languages, top companies like Bosch, Capgemini, Accenture, Mphasis, MindLabs are on a hiring spree for Java developers.
- What is the ideal way to learn Java?
Our training program at Bagya Tech is designed to offer a complete understanding of the Core Java and advanced Java concepts for beginners and advanced level professionals. Through various exercises and hands-on implementation of the concepts in the projects can help you develop proficiency in the programming language. Kick-start your IT career by registering with us.