Our Business Analyst Online training at Bagya Tech is designed to help our learners understand all the key roles and responsibilities of the Business Analyst (BA). That said, a BA is a professional who bridges the gap between the business and the IT team. They are the critical players in driving the projects through success.
At Bagya Tech, we ensure that our learners acquire various techniques to ensure the project’s success at every step. They learn the wide range of activities involved in making sure that the final product meets the client’s requirements.
With the help of hands-on learning, our enrollees will gain knowledge on defining the scope of work, gathering requirements that apply to any project they deal with.
The role of the BA is to understand the unique requirements of the stakeholders, clients, and at the same time communicating them to the IT team. The other activities of a BA include documenting the project flow, communicating, and managing the requirements.
What will you learn during the Business Analyst Training at Bagya Tech?
At Bagya Tech, our training is held online through live interactive classroom sessions. Our expert trainers deliver the following during the trainer-led interactive classroom sessions:
- Role of a Business Analyst in detail and its importance.
- Gain knowledge on different terms and business analysis practices that are essentially included in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK).
- Plan different BA activities and practices.
- Conduct meetings and collaborate with clients to understand the actual requirements.
- Analyze the requirements and develop various modeling techniques.
- Verify and validate the requirements.
- Document the requirements to get approval from the client and forward the same to the It department.
- Conduct enterprise analysis to choose the appropriate projects.
- Employing BA’s best practices.
- Develop an understanding of various project management methodologies like Waterfall, incremental, agile lifecycles, and how they affect BA practices overall.
- Understand the BA practices employed in a particular organization
- Frequent reference to the vision and scope document
- Plan the project requirements.
- Learn how to collaborate between teams.
- Pick different requirement gathering techniques.
- Learn how to draw use-case diagrams.
- Develop a common model as a reference guide.
- Review the client’s requirement document.
- Figure out how the proposed change can affect the client’s requirement.
- Developing a test case for a use case.
- Continuous improvement in BA activities and practices by taking feedback and developing a personal action plan.
Why join Business Analyst Training in Bagya Tech?
At Bagya Tech, we stand different from others in the following aspects:
- We conduct a completely hands-on approach by providing real-time projects covering all the aspects of the role and functionalities of a BA.
- Our trainers hold industry experience with hands-on knowledge in business analysis.
- We focus on the individual and professional development of our learners during the course.
- We provide 24*7 LMS access where the recordings of the live classroom sessions are uploaded for student’s reference for life.
- We offer resume-building sessions, career counseling, mock interview sessions, and placement assistance are all part and parcel of our job-oriented, BA online training.
Who can join the BA online training at Bagya Tech?
Our Business Analysis training curriculum is designed for beginners and experienced professionals alike. The following aspirants can pursue the BA online course.
- Beginners aspiring to become business analysts in the IT domain.
- Software programmers
- Team leads
- Managers leading a team
- Customer Service Representatives
- Quality Assurance professionals
What are the prerequisites to join the BA training course?
There is no hard and fast rule as a part of prerequisites for enrolling in the BA training course. However, the following skills are desirable to become a business analyst:
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Documentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- I am a software developer. Can I opt for a business analysis course?
A huge percentage of software developers who have good communication and management skills opt for the business analysis role. With a good understanding of various BA activities and skills, you can become a successful business analyst.
- I am not from a technical or IT background. Can I become a business analyst?
It is good to have an understanding of how technical things work. However, it is not a mandatory skill. The knowledge of how coding is performed, the different frameworks they use for software development, when and where the frameworks are applied can help you become a techno-functional BA.
- What is the future scope of a business analyst?
Post the 9 years life-time of a Business Analyst, they typically move into a functional consultant role, a BA lead, Business Architect, Director/VP.
- Do you include soft skills training as a part of the Business Analysis course?
As soft-skills are crucial for becoming a successful business analyst, we have included soft skills development as a part of our program.
- Do you provide placement assistance after the training?
Our Business Analysis program is 100% job-oriented and we are committed to assist you in offering placement service.